Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. If you don't find what you're looking for here, please contact us directly.
1. What is Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s business?
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. is a leading after-school math education service provider for elementary school students in Shanghai. Our vision is to unlock students’ intellectual potential through high quality and effective math education that can profoundly benefit students’ academic, career and life prospects. We provide educational programs that are primarily focused on math, and have expanded in recent years to also include other subjects including physics, chemistry, languages and critical thinking. Our proprietary educational content is designed to cultivate students’ interest in math and enhance their cognitive and logic abilities. We develop our educational content through a systematic development process and update it regularly based on student performance and feedback. This allows us to effectively drive better learning outcomes and serve students of different ages, aptitude levels and learning objectives. Our faculty is led by a group of experienced senior educators, including recognized scholars, award-winning teachers, world-class competition champions and top mathematics Olympiad coaches in China. Over the years, the quality of our education has been demonstrated by our students’ outstanding academic performance.
2. What is the address of Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s corporate headquarters?
Our headquarters is in Shanghai, China.
Our contact details are:
5th Floor, Building C Jin’an 610, No. 610 Hengfeng Road,
Jing’an District, Shanghai 200070
People’s Republic of China
Tel: +86 21 6317 8899
3. How many employees does Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. have?
We had a total of 607 employees as of August 31, 2017.
4. When does Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s fiscal year end?
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s fiscal year ends on February 28/29.
5. On which exchange is Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.’s American Depositary Shares (ADSs) have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since November 8, 2017, under the symbol "FEDU."
6. How many Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s ordinary shares does one American Depositary Share ("ADS") of the Company represent?
Each two ADSs of Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. represent one ordinary share.
7. How can I obtain a copy of Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s Annual Report?
Annual reports are available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the 申博手机版 page.
8. Who is Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s auditor?
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP
9. Who is Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s US legal counsel?
Kirkland & Ellis International LLP
10. Who is Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s Depositary Bank for ADSs?
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas
11. How can I contact Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.'s Investor Relations Department?
Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc.
Tel: +86 (21) 6317-6678
The Piacente Group, Inc.
Tel: +86 (10) 5730-6200
In the United States:
The Piacente Group, Inc.